Download the latest Xu Zhang's CV in PDF format.
Invited Visits (longer than 1 month)
- Strategic Research Initiative (SRI) Grant (PI), $5,000,   January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
- NSF Grant DMS-1720425 (PI), $125,042,   September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2020
- SEC Faculty Travel Grant (PI), $1,428,   September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018
- AMS-Simons Travel Grant (PI), $4,000,   July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2017
- C. B. Ling Memorial Scholarship, Virginia Tech, 2011.
MS "A Posteriori Error Estimation for Various Adaptive Finite Element Methods",
SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE19), Spokane, WA.
February 25-March 1, 2019.
MS "Recent Advances in Finite Element Methods for Multi-physics Problems",
SIAM Annual Meeting, Portland, OR.
July 9-13, 2018, Co-organized with Lin Mu.
MS "Advances in Nonstandard Finite Element Methods for Interface Problems",
SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Atlanta, GA.
Febuary 27-March 3, 2017, Co-organized with Uday Banerjee.
MS "Recent Advances on Numberical Methods for Interface Problems",
2nd Annual Meeting of SIAM Central States Section, Little Rock, AR.
September 30 - October 2, 2016, Co-organized with Jeb Collins.
- MS "Structured-Mesh Methods for Interface Problems",
International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Beijing, China.
August 10-14, 2015, Co-organized with Huanzhen Chen, Xiaoming He, and Do Young Kwak.
- MS "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Interface Problems",
1st Annual Meeting of SIAM Central States Section, Rolla, MO
April 11-12, 2015.